This is your place for a one-of-a-kind custom wedding cake!
We will walk you through the process of designing your dream cake, through to realizing it on your wedding day. Read below about the process, and call or email us to schedule a meeting to start creating the cake of your dreams!
For those looking for a beautful, delicious cake at a more accessible price: we also offer our Simply CTR wedding cakes, lovely pre-designed cakes that take the time and effort out of the process to allow you to make a CTR wedding cake an affordable treat.
- Come view our portfolio for inspiration. Feel free to bring in pictures or visual elements to help us learn about your taste and vision.
- We will work on defining your desires to create your ideal wedding cake.
- At the end of the meeting we will send you home with a delicious tasting to give you an idea of what we do best.
- Your complimentary tasting comes from our Custom Flavor Combinations andSimply CTR Wedding Cake Combinations menus. You may choose up to 4 to try.
Booking your date
- If you'd like to work with us we ask for a nonrefundable deposit of $150.00, $300.00 or $500.00, depending on the size of the cake.
- As necessary, we arrange a second meeting (at least one month before your date) to finalize details on design and flavor.
- 10 days before your wedding we ask for your final guest count.
- Final payment is due the Wednesday prior to the wedding.
- Our custom wedding cakes start at $6.25 per person for a buttercream frosted, buttercream decorated cake.
- Wedding cakes that include sugar or gum paste work, white chocolate work, or sculpting start at $7.50 per person.
- Fondant covered cakes start at $8.25 per person and generally average between $10.00- $16.00 per person, depending on the complexity of the design.
- Sizing: the smallest tiered cake we make is for 50 people. This is a 3 tiered cake. The cakes increase in size in 5 people increments.
- $300.00 minimum per cake from November- April.
- $500.00 minimum per cake from May- October.
- We accept cash or check.